Working with us
We strongly identify with the following characteristics:
- We fight for the people trying to create a better future because we are humanitarians that believe the only way to get to a better place is to build the path that takes you there.
- Sustainability is everything. We are a bootstrapped company that has taken $0 dollars in investment money. We make our decisions as a team and ensure only those in the trenches with us impact our future.
- Cross-pollination is the key to creating productive people. We believe that in all aspects of life the more you experience and learn the better person you’ll become. We have deliberate career tracts focused on improving your skills and experience. If a member of the team isn’t learning, we have a major problem.
- We are looking for a talented Web Designer to create & determine the layout, typography pairings & selection, color palette, logos, branding, imagery and other visual of a website, from concept through revisions to a final design. The ideal candidate possesses a keen eye for detail with the ability to express and backup creative ideas & process. Maintaining bleeding edge knowledge of new design aesthetics, technologies, production techniques and trends is essential.
- Deliver beautiful, intuitive, executable, and functional web and email design concepts that adhere to determined guidelines
- Utilize an excellent eye for imagery and media content to properly treat and edit photography and additional forms of mixed media
- Internal and external meetings and presentations to determine specifications, ideate, and present designs process.
- Collaborate with Developers and to ensure design decisions are executable.
- Testing & Q/Aing websites to ensure the intentions of design are translated into final outcome
- Explore and contribute to the future of design
Things We Look For
- Proven work experience as a web designer
- Strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps
- Expert in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wireframing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively, intuitively, uniquely, and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
- Composition Skills
- Deep understanding of Typography
- Image editing with understanding of responsive design optimization
- Excellent Communication skills – written and verbal.
- Love of design & a focus on continual learning and improvement
Benefits & Compensation
Healthcare, Dental, Vision
Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave
Up to 5% Annual Bonus
80 Hours Paid Vacation
70 Hours Paid Sick
Hardware Setup of Your Choice
This is a salaried position, determined based off skill level.